AstroTurf Construction in Greenland
AstraTurf Contractors are UK’s leaders in the construction and design of astroturf sports surfacing and our expert team can help you choose the best option for your particular requirements.
AstroTurf Construction have completed constructions across the whole of the UK and have previously served a wide range of institutions and organisations, from private companies to schools, universities and local leisure centres.
We allow our clients the complete freedom to choose a surfacing option that fits their requirements exactly, but we are also on hand to help guide your decision and ensure that you have the right surface for your needs.
Complete our contact form now for a quote for astroturf construction in Greenland and additional information.
The first thing to think about in the construction process is the size of your pitch. When we know what sort of space you are trying to cover we can put together a price not only for the astroturf surface itself but for the foundations too.
We start by laying down a geotextile membrane which stops contamination, such as weeds and roots, growing up through your sub-base. This helps maintain the long-lasting porosity of your surface and ensure that your sports facility remains weatherproof all year round.
Find out more about our team HERE!
The next stage in the construction process is to add angular stones which further strengthen the waterproof properties of your turf.
Angular stones make sure there are gaps for water to drain through.
Installing the Surface
After the sub base, a shock pad is laid down. This will help make playing sports on this surface as comfortable as possible. Ideal for fast-paced activities like rugby and football, it provides an added safety feature too. The shock pad also removes the chances of your turf slipping over time.
Finally the installation of the astroturf itself. We have a number of different turf carpets to choose from, all of which are porous and weatherproof all year round. Individual carpets are laid out before being joined together to provide one seamless pitch.
"Very helpful throughout the whole process, we're really happy with everything they've done!"
The final stage is to lay down an infill – if required. This makes sure that the pile of the surface keeps its structure, it also gives added grip for sports players.
Astroturf Construction Cost in Greenland
The cost of all-weather turf can massively vary between projects. The biggest factor is the size of the space, but other specifications may include the need for fencing and floodlighting. Let us help you make the most out of your sports surfacing budget.
When thinking about installing a pitch, you should also keep maintenance costs in mind. Maintenance is a huge part of having a synthetic pitch.
Other Services We Offer
- AstroTurf Surfacing in Greenland - https://www.astroturfcontractors.co.uk/surfacing/south-yorkshire/greenland/
- AstroTurf Maintenance in Greenland - https://www.astroturfcontractors.co.uk/maintenance/south-yorkshire/greenland/
- Artificial Football Pitch Surfaces in Greenland - https://www.astroturfcontractors.co.uk/sports/football/south-yorkshire/greenland/
- Hockey Pitch Surface Installers in Greenland - https://www.astroturfcontractors.co.uk/sports/hockey/south-yorkshire/greenland/
- MUGA Sports Pitch Surfacing in Greenland - https://www.astroturfcontractors.co.uk/sports/muga/south-yorkshire/greenland/
- Rugby Pitch Surfacing in Greenland - https://www.astroturfcontractors.co.uk/sports/rugby/south-yorkshire/greenland/
- Tennis Court Surfaces in Greenland - https://www.astroturfcontractors.co.uk/sports/tennis/south-yorkshire/greenland/
If you would like a quote for astroturf construction in Greenland S9 5 make sure to contact us now using the enquiry form provided. As soon as we receive your enquiry we will get back to you with information on the construction process and look into your designs.
Our team aim to make sure all of our clients are happy with the overall installation. We will talk through the process and ensure you know what will take place prior to installation.